        Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von J
Michael Dean
        Gesendet: Freitag, 1. Dezember 2006 14:50
        An: jess-users@sandia.gov
        Betreff: Re: JESS: WG: JessDE: problems with classpath resolution

        Make sure your own code is registered for buddy cooperation with Jess,
in your MANIFEST.MF file.  Something like
        Eclipse-RegisterBuddy: jess.core

        On Dec 1, 2006, at 3:36 AM, Bergner, Olaf (Saxonia) wrote:

                With Jess 7.0 out the doors, we are starting to use its set of
Eclipse plugins. However, the Jess editor complains about not being able to
resolve _any_ imported java class. I suspect that this is related to

                http://www.mail-archive.com/jess-users@sandia.gov/msg08255.html

                which, unfortunately, was left unanswered. So I would like to
repeat the question: is there a workaround for the case when a project's name
is not identical to the name of the project folder?

                Cheers,

                Olaf

                Olaf Bergner
                Saxonia Systems AG @ Otto
                office:       +49(0)40 6461-5942
                mobil:        +49(0)170 16 90 143
                e-mail:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                web:          http://www.saxsys.de <http://www.saxsys.de/>
                Die Saxonia Systems AG ist zertifiziert nach DIN EN ISO
9001:2000