From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Is it really true that the genuinely reborn Jesus believing husband is
maritally bound in the Kingdom of God to his genuinely reborn Jesus believing wife
until death ends the marriage?  What about when adultery/fornication occurs?
***1Cor 7:10* Â But to those already married my instructions are--yet not
mine, but the Lordâs--that a wife is not to leave her husband;
11* or if she has already left him, let her either remain as she is or be reconciled
to him; and that a husband is not to divorce/send away his wife. . . .
39* Â A woman is bound to her husband during the whole period that he lives; but if
her husband dies, she is at liberty to marry whom she will, provided that he is a
Christian.  WEY

Please note that this Scripture does not say 'But to those already married my
instructions are--yet not mine, but the Lordâs--that a wife is not to leave
her husband except if he falls into adultery/fornication;
11* or if she has already left him, let her either remain as she is or be reconciled
to him; and that a husband is not to divorce/send away his wife unless she has fallen
into adultery/fornication. . . . A wife is bound to her husband during the whole
period that she/he doesn't fall into adultery/fornication; but if she or her husband
fall into adultery/fornication, she is at liberty to marry whom she will.'

In the case of a genuinely reborn Jesus believing married couple, divorce or
separation for adultery/fornication is not a termination of the marriage bond,
but rather is part of the church discipline process (2 Tim 2:22-26; Gal 6:1;
Mat 18:15--18; 1 Cor 5:3-5) that involves such separation by believers from
"believers" snared in sin (2 Thess 3:6-14; 1 Cor 5:9-11), to the end that the
Lord would chasten them into repentance (Heb 12:1-12; 1 Cor 5:3-11 with 2 Cor 7;
1 Cor 11:28-32), so that they may be restored and reconciled in the
fellowship of the Body of Christ (2 Cor 2:1-12).  If the one snared in fornic
ation/adultery does not repent, Christians and the Body of Christ are not authorized
execute the sinning one, so Jesus saves the snared ones from their sin by
putting their bodies to sleep in death and taking them Home to Himself where they
can't continue in the sin (1 Cor 5:3-5; 11:28-32).  If the "sinning saint"
continues on in his/her fornication/adultery without chastening or repentance,
then we know that such a  "sinning saint" is/was indeed no
saint/believer/disciple at all (Heb 12:1-12; Mat 18:18; 1 Jn 2:19).

According to Bruce's International Bible Commentary, "Christian marriage is
indissoluble till death." [IBCp.1364}.  Please note that the finding is not
that 'Christian marriage is indissoluble till adultery/fornication.' "The married
(7:10,11) --  Here both partners are Christians . . . , and for such divorce
is not permitted.  If, however, it does take place another marriage is out of
the question." [IBCp.1361].   In Mark 10 Jesus "indicated, thereupon, that God's
original intentions with regard to marriage were stated in Gen 1:27. (6), and in Gen
2:24 (7,8a), statements which depict the marriage bond as indissoluble. . . . His
conclusion, consequently, was that MAN (i.e. the male member of the partnership,
rather than some legal body), has no right to sever his matrimonial union. . . He had
shown that for a man to divorce his wife was a sin. . . " [IBCp.1170]

According to Matthew Henry's Commentary on Rom 7 we see that "Such is the Law
of  marriage (v.2.), the woman is bound to her husband during life, so bound
to him that she cannot marry another; if she do, she shall be reckoned an
adulteress, v.3." [MHCp.408].  According to 1 Cor 7:10,11 we see that in "general,
he tells them that marriage, by Christ's command, is for life; . . . the Lord
himself, with his own mouth, had forbidden such separations, . . . Husbands
and wives . . . are bound to each other for life.  The divine law allows of no
separation." [MHCp.538].  According to 1 Cor 7:39, "The marriage-contract is
for life; death only can annul the bond." [MHCp.544]

Jesus Himself shows that even the divorce He allows does not break the
marital bond of husband and wife when He shows us that the wife divorced/separated
for adultery/fornication is not free to remarry, stating plainly that whoever
marries a "put away" (divorced) wife is committing adultery.  Why?  Because
even though she is "put away" divorced from her husband as a part of church
discipline, she is still maritally bound to him in the Kingdom of God.
***Mat 5:  32* But *I* say unto you, that whosoever shall put away his wife,
except for cause of fornication, makes her commit adultery, and whosoever
marries one that is put away commits adultery.
***Matt 19: 9* But I say unto you, that whosoever shall put away his wife,
not for fornication, and shall marry another, commits adultery; and he who
marries one put away commits adultery.

A child of God, snared in sin, could today in the Kingdom of Mankind divorce
his Jesus believing wife, Betsy, for irreconcilable differences about their
own finances and sexual intimacy, and then go on and marry Jesus believing Lulu,
who had just divorced her Jesus believing husband for irreconcilable differences about
money and children.  This is quite permissible in the Kingdom of Mankind, but it is
the sex sin of adultery in the Kingdom of God. Why? Because he divorced his
wife-in-Christ for a reason other than sex sin, causing her to be vulnerable to
adultery, and married another woman in adultery (Mat 5:32; 19:1-12).

Even though the Bible clearly teaches that the marital union of two genuine
Jesus believers is binding until one of them dies (Rom 7:1-3; 1 Cor 7:10,11,39;
Mark 10:1-12), even if one of them fell into adultery and then repented (Mat.
5:32; Mat 19:1-12; 1 Cor 5:3-5, 9-11 with 2 Cor 2),  many Bible teachers
teach otherwise, misstating 1 Cor 1:9 by failing to teach that 1 Cor 1:9, in conte
xt of Prv 28:13 + 1 Cor 5:3-11 + 2 Cor 7:8-13; 2:5-11 , includes and involves
repentance, the turning to God and His will while forsaking the sin confessed.

In the case of Betsy and Lulu, that would mean that the man would confess,
agreeing with God, his sin of divorcing Betsy -- to whom he was still bound in
the Kingdom of God -- and reconcile with her.  He would agree with God about
his adultery in marrying Lulu, who had sinned by divorcing her Jesus believing
husband -- to whom she was still bound in the Kingdom of God.  He would then
divorce Lulu, sending her back to her Jesus  believing husband.

Most Christian leaders, fearing Mankind, appear to be more concerned for
social and personal comfort, convenience and church attendance than they are
concerned for the Kingdom of God and His righteousness. Take the case of Hank,
Betsy and Lulu and make it  a little more complicated and inconvenient.  Say that
Hank and Betsy had two children before the divorce. Say that Lulu had a child
before her divorce. Say that Hank and Lulu had two children after they were
married. Say that Betsy had gone on and married Bozonà and had two children.
Todayâs pastors would say that even though Hank sinned by divorcing Betsy, Betsy
sinned by marrying BozonÃ, and Hank and Lulu sinned by marrying each other,
they should just âconfessâ their sins and go on forgetting the past.  That
isnât acceptable in the Kingdom of God.

The Bible is quite clear that in the Kingdom of God, two children of God are
maritally bound to each other as long as they both live.  Todayâs Christians
are so preoccupied with the first part of Mat 5:32, they fail to see the significance
of the last part of Mat. 5:32, that even though he divorced her for adultery, she is
still so maritally bound to him that anyone who marries her commits adultery, even
though she was divorced on the grounds of adultery.  As 1 Cor 5 + 2 Cor 7:8-13; 2:5-11
show, the divorce/separation of Mat 5:32 is part of the church discipline imposed on
her for her sin, and the purpose of the discipline is to eventually lead to
restoration and reconciliation of the husband and the wife.
***Mat 5:  32* But *I* say unto you, that whosoever shall put away his wife,
except for cause of fornication, makes her commit adultery, and whosoever
marries one that is put away commits adultery.
***1Cor 7:10* Â But to those already married my instructions are--yet not
mine, but the Lordâs--that a wife is not to leave her husband;
11* or if she has already left him, let her either remain as she is or be reconciled
to him; and that a husband is not to send away his wife. . . .
39* Â A woman is bound to her husband during the whole period that he lives; but if
her husband dies, she is at liberty to marry whom she will, provided that he is a
Christian.  WEY
***Rom 7:2* A wife, for instance, whose husband is living is bound to him by
the Law; but if her husband dies the law that bound her to him has now no hold
over her. 3* This accounts for the fact that if during her husbandâs life she
lives with another man, she will be stigmatized as an adulteress; but that if
her husband is dead she is no longer under the old prohibition, and even
though she marries again, she is not an adulteress. WEY

So Jesus believing Hank sinned by divorcing Jesus believing Betsy for the
irreconcilable difference that she wouldnât have sex with him often enough and
wouldnât enjoy sports events with him.  They had two children before the
divorce. Though divorced in the Kingdom of Mankind, they are still maritally bound to
each other in the Kingdom of God (Mat 19:1-12; Malachi 2; 1 Cor 7:10,11,39;
Rom 7:1-3).

Jesus believing Lulu divorced unbeliever Duke, who wanted to live with her
and stay married to her, for the irreconcilable difference that he wouldnât help
her with the baby or go to church with her.  Since in the Kingdom of God she
is maritally bound to him as long as he wants to live with her and be married
to her (1 Cor 7:12-15), she disobeyed Jesus in divorcing him.  She remains
maritally bound to him as long as he wants to live with her and be maritally
united with  her.  They had one child before the divorce.

Hank and Lulu married in the Kingdom of Mankind, even though it was adultery
and they were still maritally bound to their previous mates in the Kingdom of
God, and had two children.  Hank and Lulu lived in adultery every day of their
marriage. Betsy went on and disobeyed Jesus by marrying unbeliever Bozonà
(Malachi 2; 2 Cor 6; 2 Thess 3; 1 Cor 5:9-11).  Betsy and Bozonà lived in
adultery every day of their marriage. They  had  two children.

The idea that Hank, Lulu and Betsy can just run to God and say âIâm sorry for what
I did!!!  Forgive me for Jesusâ sake!?!?!?!?â and expect to be forgiven and
receive Godâs blessing after that on their adulterous marriages has no basis in
Scripture.
The Scripture is â 1Cor7:39* Â A woman is bound to her husband during the
whole period that he lives.â  The Schripture is not âA woman is bound to her
husband until she apologizes to God, confesses her error and asks forgiveness.'
The Scripture is not 'A woman woman is bound to her husband until one of them
falls into adultery/fornication.'  Case in point is Herod living in adultery
with his brotherâs wife and John the Baptist confronting him in his adultery,
made it clear that he needed to STOP having her as his wife and return her to
her husband.  It wasn't enough for Herod to go to the Temple, confess his sin,
offer a sacrifice, and then return to his adulterous wife.
***Mt 14: 3 For Herod had seized John, and had bound him and put him in
prison on account of Herodias the wife of Philip his brother.
4 For John said to him, It is not lawful for thee to be having her. (Mr 6:17, 18)

To be restored to right standing with Jesus, Hank, Betsy and Lulu need to
agree with Jesus about their sins (1John1:9), to have repentant godly sorrow
about their sin (2 Cor 7), to repent of and forsake their sin (Prov 28:13; 2 Cor
7), and to return to their mates to whom they are still bound in the Kingdom of
God (2Cor2+7; Mat 19:1-12; Malachi 2; 1 Cor 7:10,11,39; Rom 7:1-3).  In
repentance motivated by godly sorrow, Hank, Lulu and Betsy would end their
adulterous marriages. Hank and Betsy would seek reconciliation with each other.  Lulu
would seek reconciliation with Duke, if he still wanted to live with her and
be married to her (1 Cor 7:12-15).   What about the kids?  The Jesus believing
parents are still expected to Love, cherish, support and minister to their
children, even if separated by divorce and remarriage (Deut 6; Ephes 6).  Custody
would be a matter for the courts in the Kingdom of Mankind.

Would such separations, divorces and reconciliations be emotionally painful
and difficult?  You bet!  There is plenty of sorrow in godly sorrow, but it is
sorrow that results in peace with God.
***1Sa 25:44 But Saul had given Michal his daughter, Davidâs wife, to Phalti
the son of Laish, who was of Gallim.
***2Sa 3:13 And he said, Well, I will make a covenant with thee; only I
require one thing of thee, that is, Thou shalt not see my face, except thou first
bring Michal Saulâs daughter, when thou comest to see my face. 14 And David
sent messengers to Ishbosheth Saulâs son, saying, Deliver me my wife Michal, whom
I espoused to me for a hundred foreskins of the Philistines.  14 And David
sent messengers to Ishbosheth Saulâs son, saying, Deliver me my wife Michal,
whom I espoused to me for a hundred foreskins of the Philistines. 15 And
Ishbosheth sent, and took her from her husband, from Phaltiel the son of Laish. 16 And
her husband went with her along weeping behind her to Bahurim. Then said
Abner to him, Go, return. And he returned

All of this is to say that a wedding/marriage may be legal in the Kingdom of
Mankind, but at the same time be adultery in the Kingdom of God.  Abner could
be legally married to Zeta, even though Zeta left Buhbuh for the irreconcilable
difference that he didnât buy her a new car every year.  In the Kingdom of God,
Abner and Zeta are living in adultery, while in the Kingdom of Mankind, they are
legally married and socially acceptable. Most Christian American Pastors would welcome
Abner and Zeta into their church membership upon profession of their faith, dismissing
their adultery  as a thing confessed, forgiven and forgotten in the past.  That is not
what 1 Cor 7:10-15, 39 and Rom 7:1-3 says.  Their marriage is adultery in the Kingdom
of God and they are living in adultery as long as Abner is sexually having
BuhBuhâs Zeta.
So clearly a legal wedding/marriage does not necessarily make an acceptable
wedding/marriage in the Kingdom of God.

*************************Confession Repentance adultery divorce and marriage

Risking mortal wrath, indignation and condemnation, let's take these truths
one step further to the point that causes most Christian Bible expositors to
twist and warp the Scriptures to fit their own doctrines, traditions, culture
and mental comfort (Mark 7:1-15; Mat 15:1-15).  Let's take the situation where
genuinely reborn and Jesus believing Dilton has divorced his genuinely reborn
and Jesus believing wife, Falfurria, for the irreconcilable difference that she
won't tithe, attend home Bible studies and have sex with him four times a
week.  Dilton has gone on, with the local church's blessing, and married
genuinely reborn and Jesus believing Burnetta (a widow), and Falfurria has gone on and
married genuinely reborn and Jesus believing Tilden, the widower.

[The rest of this can be Emailed to you upon your request]

If you wish to respond to me directly, please Email me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Because of my job and family responsibilities I am no longer able to
daily keep up with all the groups of which I am a member and to which I post. The Most
High God loved people so very much that He sent and gave His only Son born of a woman,
God with us, to be our Passover Lamb, to cover our sins if we
sincerely and genuinely call and depend on King Jesus of Bethlehem ALONE to save us
from our sins and present us covered with His perfect righteousness to Abba
Father in Heaven. This mail is not SPAM since it includes a remove mechanism.
If you do not wish to receive any individual Email from me personally, and IF
you are NOT responding to GROUP Email, just push reply and type UNSUBSCRIBE in the
subject.  http://profiles.yahoo.com/oldservant8;
http://profiles.yahoo.com/anoldservant
http://hometown.aol.com/oldservant8/myhomepage/profile.html;

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/IYOolB/TM