From: "Dwayne Savaya" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gods Work Ministry Inspirational and Encouragement E-Mail

Dear Friend,

We should never get so comfortable in life that we forget there are others around us
who are in need physically, emotionally and spiritually.  There are times in life
where we become so involved with what we are doing that we do not see there is a
hurting world in need of our intervention.  As children of the Lord, we are to be
sensitive to the needs of others and be quick to lend a helping hand when the
opportunity arises.  In the spirit of
being helpful even in the simplest way, we will find that it is we who gave who
receive the biggest blessing because we were being used of God to intervene and affect
someone else's day for the better.  I pray that we never allow our comfort state to
keep us from intervening in the lives of others to share His peace and joy to all who
are in need. (Galatians 5:13-26)

I hope you are greatly blessed by today's message.

DON'T WE ALL?

One evening I was parked in front of the mall wiping off my car. I had just come from
the car wash and was waiting for my wife to get out of work. Coming my way from across
the parking lot was what society would consider a bum. From the looks of him, he had
no car, no home, no clean clothes, and no money. There are times when you feel
generous but there are other times that you just don't want to be bothered. This was
one of the "Don't want to be bothered" times.

"I hope he doesn't ask me for money," I thought. He didn't. He came and sat on the
curb in front of the bus stop and he didn't look like he could have enough money to
even ride the bus. After a few minutes he spoke. "That's a very nice car," he said. He
was ragged but had an air of dignity around him. I said, "Thanks," and continued
wiping off my car.

He sat there quietly as I worked. The expected plea for money never came. As the
silence between us widened something inside said, 'ask him if he needs any help.' I
was sure that he would say yes, but I held true to the inner voice.

"Do you need any help?" I asked. He answered in three simple but profound words that I
shall never forget. We often look for wisdom in great men and women. We expect it from
those of higher learning and accomplishments. I expected nothing but an outstretched
grimy hand. He spoke three words that shook me.

"Don't we all?" he said.

I needed help. Maybe not for bus fare or a place to sleep, but I needed help. I
reached in my wallet and gave him not only enough for bus fare but enough to get a
warm meal and shelter for the day. Those three little words still ring true. No matter
how much you have, no matter how much you have accomplished, you need help too. No
matter how little you have, no matter how loaded you are with problems, even without
money or a place to sleep, you can give help. Even if it's just a compliment, you can
give that.

You never know when you may see someone that appears to have it all. They are waiting
on you to give them what they don't have. A different perspective on life, a glimpse
at something beautiful, a respite from daily chaos, that only you through a torn world
can see.

Maybe the man was just a homeless stranger wandering the streets. Maybe he was more
than that. Maybe he was sent by a power that is great and wise to minister to a soul
too comfortable in themselves.

Maybe God looked down, called an Angel, dressed him like a bum, then said, "Go
minister to that man cleaning the car, that man needs help."

Author Unknown

Read and meditate on these scriptures:

Matthew 5:5-9 Jesus declares "Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be
filled.  Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.  Blessed are the pure
in heart: for they shall see God.  Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be
called the children of God."

Galatians 6:1-4 "Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual,
restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be
tempted.  Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.  For if a
man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.  But let
every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and
not in another."

Hebrews 13:1-3 "Let brotherly love continue.  Be not forgetful to entertain strangers:
for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. Remember them that are in bonds, as
bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the
body."

All of these scriptures can be found in the King James Version Bible.

Today's Selected Poem:  YOU ARE IMPORTANT
Click here to read --- http://www.Godswork.org/enpoem134.htm

Today's Selected Testimony:  MADE STRONG THROUGH WEAKNESS
Click here to read --- http://www.Godswork.org/testimony183.htm

In Christ's Service,
Dwayne Savaya
Gods Work Ministry

Please feel free to visit the Website to read more Encouraging and Inspirational
stories, poems and testimonies.  Our E-mail Archives are available as well to read the
messages that have been sent in the past.

You can also send Free E-cards to friends and loved ones with the many
choices available. You are also welcome to post your prayer requests in our
Prayer Forum.  All this and more available at --- http://www.Godswork.org

You can also send prayer requests to --- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Add your E-mail address if you'd like correspondence with the prayer partners.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/IYOolB/TM
Daftar : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Keluar : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posting: [EMAIL PROTECTED]