From: "Dwayne Savaya" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gods Work Ministry Inspirational and Encouragement E-Mail

Dear Friend,

We should live our life in the manner that reflects what we believe in our
hearts.  Our life's testimony should be the same whether if it's in the
company of strangers or with those whom we've known a lifetime.  We must be
uniform in our walk with the Lord treating all people as we would want to
be treated and brightly shining our light of love and compassion so that
all people will be drawn to God because of what they have seen through us.
Be encouraged to live your life each day so that it's a reflection of what
God has commanded in His word; to love God first and love your neighbor as
yourself. (1 Peter 1:13-23) (Colossians 3:16-17) (Matthew 22:37-40)

I hope you are encouraged and challenged by today's message to shine your
light before all men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in Heaven.

SEEING JESUS IN MY MENTOR

"...I am not seeking my own good but the good of many, so that they may be
saved. Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ." 1 Corinthians 10:33 and 11:1

Jesus appeared to me again the other night. While I see Jesus often in the
face of a mentor, I saw Jesus best in my Dad.

Dad went to heaven nearly 11 years ago. But I saw his face so vividly, and
his tenor voice so flooded my dreams that when I woke it seemed Dad's
presence lingered in the room. I stared into the darkness as a long forgotten old faith-song rang in my head: "Precious memories, how they linger. How they ever flood my soul. In the stillness of the midnight, precious sacred scenes unfold." As the song filled my heart, I surfed through long-ago images of my father's faith-mentoring.

Dad actually homesteaded land in Canada, where he raised wheat and cattle
over half of his life. Dad's arms were toil-hardened by years of heavy
ranch work. He had the hands of a farmer and the soul of a poet. Six grades
measured his formal schooling, but not his learning. Until his death at age
eighty-five, Dad read voraciously. He wrote some, too, preserving some of
his faith-thoughts in poetry.

My father showed me Jesus over and over again. Everybody knew Dad's
handshake was as good as any notarized contract. And when neighbors were
sick, Dad was there. When bereavement struck. Dad was there. In the field,
we took off our caps, and then offered thanks. A drunk stumbled into a
church meeting and I saw my Dad sit down and put his arm around the man.

Dad seemed to see the Almighty everywhere.

After supper on many a frosty winter evening, Dad and I pulled on our
parkas, mittens, and overshoes and trudged to the barn to finish a few
chores. I singularly recall one night, when the hard, dry snow scrunched
under our boots and the soft light of the lantern spilled across the
whiteness. Dad stopped and pointed to the bright particles glistening at
the rim of our pool of light. "Look how rich we are," he proclaimed, "God
has up and scattered diamonds on our path."

Another mentoring moment came late one spring as two storm fronts met over
our ranchland at sunset. The sky displayed an awesome extravaganza of color
and motion. Dad took off his cap and stood transfixed as if in worship with
the swirling colors reflected in his eyes. Then he pulled me close and
talked quietly of the power and majesty of the High King of Heaven.

During the long, bitter Saskatchewan winters, our house was heated by an
ornate, glass-windowed, coal-devouring heater. A brief moment of one long-
ago winter night still stands vividly in my memory. Deep in the night I
heard movement nearby and sleepily opened one eye. The glow from the
heater, the only light in the room, danced across Dad's rounded shoulders
and his tousled head. In his long-handled underwear, with the funny rump-
line, Dad was kneeling by my bed in prayer.

Today my heart is full. Dad showed me Jesus. I pray that some day when my
children awaken in the night and remember me, their "precious memories"
will stir thoughts of more than a dad who loves them, I hope they see a glimpse of Jesus.

But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.  2 Corinthians 3:18

By Lynn Anderson

Read and meditate on these scriptures:

Matthew 11:28-30 Jesus declares "Come unto Me, all ye that labour and are
heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Take My yoke upon you, and learn
of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your
souls.  For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light."

1 Peter 1:13-16 "Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and
hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the
revelation of Jesus Christ; As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves
according to the former lusts in your ignorance: But as He which hath
called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; Because it
is written, Be ye holy; for I Am holy."

Isaiah 26:3-4 "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed
on Thee: because he trusteth in Thee.  Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for
in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength."

Colossians 3:16-17 "Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all
wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and
spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.  And
whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God and the Father by Him."

All of these scriptures can be found in the King James Version Bible.

Today's Selected Poem:  PRECIOUS IN HIS EYES
Click here to read ---
http://www.Godswork.org/enpoem90.htm

Today's Selected Testimony:  TESTIMONY OF GOD'S LOVE
Click here to read ---
http://www.Godswork.org/testimony150.htm
From: "Dwayne Savaya" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gods Work Ministry Inspirational and Encouragement E-Mail

Dear Friend,

We should always have the attitude of praise and thanksgiving no matter
what trials or hardships come before us in this life.  The God in whom we
trust and believe has promised that He would never leave us nor forsake us,
but holds us as the apple of the eye and has even graven our image on the
palms of His hand.  Never believe the lie that God has left you or does not
know what you are going through in life.  He knows us better than we know
ourselves and knows of all our needs even before we ask Him. (Matthew 6:8)

Trust that God is in control of all things and know that He is closer to
you that your next breath.  Praise Him and thank Him for every good and
perfect gift that has been bestowed upon your life and trust Him in the
areas of uncertainty knowing that He is with you. (Psalm 139:1-10) (James 1:17)

I hope you are encouraged by today's message to trust in the Lord at all
times no matter what trials or tribulations come your way and believe that
all things will work together for good because God loves you.

JESUS FEELS GOOD

Standing now, looking at Alicia as she lay silent, my mind wandered back to
things she had said and all that led up to this day. It was not long ago
when my parents had came into my room to explain to me that Alicia had
cancer and would be going for chemo treatments.

I think it took about three or four days for the reality of them saying the
doctors did not give much hope for her surviving. I remember trying to find
a place in the house that afternoon it hit, where no one would hear me
crying. All kinds of emotions seemed to bounce around inside of me. Anger
at someone; anybody; but who? Why? How could this happen to her? Six years
old and dying of cancer.

I guess I finally decided that I would be strong and give her strength. I
think we struggled with her pain more than she did. She even made jokes
about how she would keep the scarf companies in business for awhile.

It was always puzzling when we tried to talk about her pain; or, mother
would ask, what seemed like every time she made a funny noise; "does it
hurt". She would smile and say, "Jesus feels good." Even at night in the
room we shared when she was restless; no matter what I said her reply was;"Jesus feels good."

The doctors had shared with us the kind of pain she would be going through,
but; she never complained. "How are you today", we'd get a smile and a Jesus feels good.

And now standing here with all my pain and hurt, it felt as if someone put
their arms around me, placed their hands upon my heart, and whispered
softly, "she's fine." Where did this peace come from? For the first time I
knew what she meant when she said, "Jesus feels good."

By Ronnie Leviner

We may not know what tomorrow holds, but we do know who holds tomorrow.
Trust the Lord with your life and know that He is with you always.

Read and meditate on these scriptures:

Psalm 34:17-19 "The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth
them out of all their troubles.  The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a
broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.  Many are the
afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all."

Psalm 37:23-26 "The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and He
delighteth in his way.  Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down:
for the LORD upholdeth him with His hand.  I have been young, and now am
old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging
bread.  He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed."

Habakkuk 3:17-19 "Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall
fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields
shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there
shall be no herd in the stalls: Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will
joy in the God of my salvation.  The LORD God is my strength, and He will
make my feet like hinds' feet, and He will make me to walk upon mine high places..."

All of these scriptures can be found in the King James Version Bible.

Today's Selected Poem:  I STAND IN AWE
Click here to read ---
http://www.Godswork.org/inpoem61.htm

Today's Selected Testimony:  ONE IN A MILLION
Click here to read ---
http://www.Godswork.org/testimony47.htm

In Christ's Service,
Dwayne Savaya
Gods Work Ministry

Please feel free to visit the Website to read more Encouraging and
Inspirational stories, poems and testimonies.  Our E-mail Archives are
available as well to read the messages that have been sent in the past.

You can now hear our stories and poems by ordering Voice Messages.  Each
volume contains 15 messages that can be heard and enjoyed anywhere a CD
player is available.  To order your copy, please click on this link:
http://www.Godswork.org/voicemessages.htm

You can also send Free E-cards to friends and loved ones with the many
choices available. You are also welcome to post your prayer requests in our
Prayer Forum.  All this and more available at ---
http://www.Godswork.org

You can also send prayer requests to --- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Add your E-mail address if you'd like correspondence with the prayer partners.

to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Bagi Saudara yang berdomisili di Amerika, saudara dapat bergabung
dengan mailing list Keluarga Kristen USA (KK-USA) dengan mengirimkan
email kosong ke [EMAIL PROTECTED] dan ikuti instruksi
yang ada.

Arizona regional multiple listing service United regional health care system Anda networks

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Kirim email ke