From: "Dwayne Savaya" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gods Work Ministry Inspirational and Encouragement E-Mail

Dear Friend,

I hope you are doing well and are in the best of health.  I am doing very
well and simply continuing on the path that God has lain on my heart.  I
receive many responses to the messages that we send and I am continually
surprised and thankful for the blessings that are being bestowed upon God's
people around the world.  Only the Lord can minister His grace to so many
people and lead them to read the right message at the right time so that
they know God has not left their side.  I give all the glory and honor to
the Lord because it is by His Spirit that people are being blessed and
encouraged to never give up or lose their hope.

The Lord has impressed upon my heart to write a message on responsibility
and consequence.  We must always keep in mind that God has placed us on the
earth for a specific time and reason.  None of us are here by chance or
accident, but have been ordained for this time to fulfill God's plan for
our life.  The Bible says that God declares the end from the beginning.
Before He starts anything, God finishes it first to ensure it's perfected
and right for His purposes.  This message on responsibility and consequence
is meant to encourage you to be the vessel in which God can work through to
get His message of love and salvation to the ends of the earth. (Isaiah 46:10)

I recently received a response from one of our members in New Zealand who
told of how he was inspired by one of our messages to get in contact with
someone who was dying of cancer who he did not really know too well.  The
man with cancer was the soccer coach of our reader's son.  The message
spoke so strongly to his heart that he went that day along with his son to
visit the man in the hospital.  They spent a few hours together talking,
but before the man and his son were to leave, he shared the gospel of the
Lord with the sick man and soon after led him to the Lord.  The man was
not a Christian, but after accepting the Lord as his savior, his Eternity
was forever secured.  Two weeks after our reader's visit, the man with
Cancer whose name is Kerry passed away.

This is where the responsibility and consequence will begin to make sense
to you in this message.  Without our knowledge, the Lord is continually
using what we do to impact the lives of others around the world. By sending
a simple message of encouragement and inspiration to our ministry member,
a man dying with cancer who I would have never known received the good news
of the gospel and will spend eternity in heaven.  If I had never taken the
responsibility of this ministry to share the goodness of God, our reader
may have never felt the inspiration to visit that man in the hospital.
The consequence of the sick man's eternity may have been forever changed.

The point of this message is for us to take seriously the responsibility
that God has placed within our hands.  What we do with the responsibility
that God has placed upon our life will have direct consequences with people
whom we will never know. (1 Peter 5:8-9) (Philippians 2:2-11)

We must be vigilant with our words of encouragement, affirmation and praise
letting others know of their importance and the effect that they can have
on others around them. (1 Thessalonians 5:11-15) (2 Corinthians 4:16-18)

The Bible says that we are a shining light before all men that is meant to
glorify our Father in heaven.  Never believe the lie that you are not
important or don't have the ability to impact others for the better.  You
are a mighty warrior for God and have been equipped to change this world
and leave a mark that can never be erased. (Matthew 5:14-16) (Ephesians 6:10)

Believe in yourself as God believes in you and know that you are able to
make a positive impact upon society where multitudes will be made better because of you.

Read and meditate on these scriptures:

Romans 10:13-15 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall
be saved.  How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed?
and how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? and how
shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they
be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach
the Gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!"

Exodus 4:10-12 "And Moses said unto the LORD, O my Lord, I am not eloquent,
neither heretofore, nor since Thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I am
slow of speech, and of a slow tongue.  And the LORD said unto him, Who hath
made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the
blind? have not I the LORD? Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth,
and teach thee what thou shalt say."

Jeremiah 1:4-8 "Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Before I
formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of
the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child.  But
the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that
I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak.  Be not
afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD."

Matthew 10:18-20 Jesus declares "And ye shall be brought before governors
and kings for My sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.  But
when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for
it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.  For it is
not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you."

All of these scriptures can be found in the King James Version Bible.

If you'd like to read the message that inspired our reader to visit the man
with cancer, please click on this link.  At the end of our Ministry message
I will attach the response I received from our member after his visit with
the man in the hospital.
http://www.Godswork.org/responsibilty.htm
From: "Dwayne Savaya" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gods Work Ministry Inspirational and Encouragement E-Mail

Dear Friend,

As believers in the Lord, our life must be an example of love, forgiveness,
mercy and peace.  We shouldn't allow our past mistakes to hinder our future
and affect how we treat others.  We must forgive those who have done wrong
against us and seek forgiveness towards those whom we have done something
wrong against.  The Lord Jesus declares in Mark 11:24-26 "Therefore I say
unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye
receive them, and ye shall have them. And when ye stand praying, forgive,
if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may
forgive you your trespasses. But if ye do not forgive, neither will your
Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses." (Romans 3:23-25)

We must always keep in mind that forgiveness allows healing to both parties
and also shows God that we seek mercy from Him who have all sinned in His
sight.  Be encouraged to apologize towards those whom you have hurt and
make right every wrong that was committed.  You will see for yourself the
healing that takes place both when we seek mercy and give mercy. (Luke 6:35-36)

I hope today's message encourages your heart to both forgive and seek
forgiveness towards everyone who has hurt you and whom you may have hurt in the past.

NEVER TOO LATE

Several years ago, while attending a communications course, I experienced
a most unusual process. The instructor asked us to list anything in our
past that we felt ashamed of, guilty about, regretted, or incomplete about.
The next week he invited participants to read their lists aloud. This
seemed like a very private process, but there's always some brave soul in
the crowd who will volunteer. As people read their lists, mine grew longer.

After three weeks, I had 101 items on my list. The instructor then
suggested that we find ways to make amends, apologize to people, or take
some action to right any wrongdoing. I was seriously wondering how this
could ever improve my communications, having visions of alienating just
about everyone from my life.

The next week, the man next to me raised his hand and volunteered this story:

While making my list, I remembered an incident from high school. I grew up
in a small town in Iowa. There was a sheriff in town that none of us kids
liked. One night, my two buddies and I decided to play a trick on Sheriff
Brown. After drinking, we found a can of red paint, climbed the tall water
tank in the middle of town, and wrote, on the tank, in bright red letters:
"Sheriff Brown is a bad man." The next day, the town arose to see our
glorious sign. Within two hours, Sheriff Brown had my two pals and me in
his office. My friends confessed and I lied, denying the truth. No one ever found out.

Nearly 20 years later, Sheriff Brown's name appears on my list. I didn't
even know if he was still alive. Last weekend, I dialed information in my
hometown back in Iowa. Sure enough, there was a Roger Brown still listed.
I dialed his number. After a few rings, I heard: `Hello?' I said:

`Sheriff Brown?'

Pause. `Yes.'

Well, this is Jimmy Calkins. And I want you to know that I did it.'

Pause.

`I knew it!' he yelled back. We had a good laugh and a lively discussion.
His closing words were: `Jimmy, I always felt badly for you because your
buddies got it off their chest, and I knew you were carrying it around all
these years. I want to thank you for calling me...for your sake.'

Jimmy inspired me to clear up all 101 items on my list. It took me almost
two years, but became the springboard and true inspiration for my career
as a conflict mediator. No matter how difficult the conflict, crisis or
situation, I always remember that it's never too late to clear up the past and begin resolution.

By Marilyn Manning

Read and meditate on these scriptures:

Matthew 5:43-45 Jesus says, "Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou
shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love
your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you,
and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye
may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for He maketh His
sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust."

1 Thessalonians 5:15 "See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but
ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men."

Matthew 6:14-15 Jesus says, "For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your
heavenly Father will also forgive you: But if ye forgive not men their
trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses."

Romans 12:17-21 "Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest
in the sight of all men. If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live
peaceably with all men. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather
give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay,
saith the Lord. Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst,
give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good."

All of these scriptures can be found in the King James Version Bible.

Today's Selected Poem:  PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH
Click here to read ---
http://www.Godswork.org/inpoem84.htm

Today's Selected Testimony:  A BETTER WAY
Click here to read ---
http://www.Godswork.org/testimony22.htm

In Christ's Service,
Dwayne Savaya
Gods Work Ministry

Please feel free to visit the Website to read more Encouraging and
Inspirational stories, poems and testimonies.  Our E-mail Archives are
available as well to read the messages that have been sent in the past.

You can now hear our stories and poems by ordering Voice Messages.  Each
volume contains 15 messages that can be heard and enjoyed anywhere a CD
player is available.  To order your copy, please click on this link:
http://www.Godswork.org/voicemessages.htm

You can also send Free E-cards to friends and loved ones with the many
choices available. You are also welcome to post your prayer requests in our
Prayer Forum.  All this and more available at ---
http://www.Godswork.org

You can also send prayer requests to --- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Add your E-mail address if you'd like correspondence with the prayer partners.