From: Jeanne Kaligis

"Only the Holy Spirit gives eternal life.
Those born only once, with physical birth, will never receive this gift. But now I have told you how to get this true spiritual life" (John 6:63).
Rohlah yang memberi hidup, daging sama sekali tidak berguna. Perkataan-perkataan yang Kukatakan kepadamu adalah roh dan hidup.

“Here we have no continuing city, but we seek one to come” (Hebrews 13:14).
 “Sebab di sini kita tidak mempunyai tempat tinggal yang tetap; kita mencari kota yang akan datang” (Ibrani 13:14).

"He will listen to the prayers of the destitute for He is never too busy to listen to their requests"
(Psalm 102:17).

"The Lord is fair in everything He does, and full of kindness. He is close to all who call on Him sincerely" (Psalm 145:17,18).

“Too much pride causes trouble. Be sensible and take advice.” (Proverbs 13:10)
“Keangkuhan hanya menimbulkan pertengkaran, tetapi mereka yang mendengarkan nasihat mempunyai hikmat.”

“The eternal God is our hiding place; he carries us in His everlasting arms.”
(Deuteronomy 33:27)

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom" (Psalms 111:10).

"You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance" (Psalms 32:7).
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs and don't forget to thank Him for His answers" (Philippians 4:6).

"My sheep recognize My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. I give them eternal life and they shall never perish" (John 10:27).

"As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit -- just as it has taught you, remain in him" (1 John 2:27).

"If any man will come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me.
For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for My sake, the same shall save it"  (Luke 9:23,24).

"The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: 'I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness'" (Jeremiah 31:3).

"If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved" (Romans 10:8).

"As for him who conquers, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God; he will be secure, and will go out no more; he will have my new Name inscribed upon him" (Revelation 3:12).

"As for me, this is My covenant with them,' says the LORD.  'My Spirit, who is on you, and My words that I have put in your mouth will not depart from your mouth, or from the mouths of your children, or from the mouths of their descendants from this time on and forever,' says the LORD"
(Isaiah 59:21).

"Wait for the Lord, and He will come and save you! Be brave, stouthearted and courageous.
Yes, wait and He will help you" (Psalm 27:14).

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid" (John 14:27).

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows" (Psalm 23:4,5).

"The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him" (Nahum 1:7).

"The godly man is a good counselor because he is just and fair and knows right from wrong"
(Psalm 37:30,31).

" Fear not, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed. I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with My victorious right hand" (Isaiah 41:10).

Our bodies are like tents that we live in here on earth. But when these tents are torn down, we know that God will give each of us a house in heaven, a home He Himself has made, which will last forever. (2 Corinthians 5:1)
Karena kami tahu, bahwa jika kemah tempat kediaman kita di bumi ini dibongkar, Allah telah menyediakan suatu tempat kediaman di sorga bagi kita, suatu tempat kediaman yang kekal, yang tidak dibuat oleh tangan manusia.

"My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me" (2 Corinthians 12:9).

"Since He did not spare even His own Son for us but gave Him up for us all, won't He also surely give us everything else?" (Romans 8:32).

"He has put His brand upon us -- His mark of ownership -- and given us His Holy Spirit in our hearts as guarantee that we belong to Him, and as the first installment of all that He is going to give us" (2 Corinthians 1:22).

"Those who work hard sleep in peace; it is not important if they eat little or much. But rich people worry about their wealth and cannot sleep." (Ecclesiastes 5:12).

"Loving God means doing what He tells us to do, and really that isn't hard at all; for every child of God can obey Him, defeating sin and evil pleasure by trusting Christ to help him"
(1 John 5:3,4).

"We must keep on trusting God for something that hasn't happened yet; it teaches us to wait patiently and confidently" (Romans 8:25).

Jesus said:
"This is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall lose none of all that He has given Me, but raise them up at the last day.
For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in Him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day" (John 6:39,40).

Jesus said: “I am the vine, and you are the branches. If you stay joined to Me, and I stay joined to you, then you will produce lots of fruit. But you cannot do anything without Me.”
(John 15:5).

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear" (Psalm 46:1).

"Let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God" (1 John 4:7).

"We, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into His likeness with ever-increasing glory; which comes form the Lord, who is Spirit" (2 Corinthians 3:18).

Dan kita semua mencerminkan kemuliaan Tuhan dengan muka yang tidak berselubung. Dan karena kemuliaan itu datangnya dari Tuhan yang adalah Roh, maka kita diubah menjadi serupa dengan gambar-Nya, dalam kemuliaan yang semakin besar. (2 Korintus 3:18)

"This is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son" (1 John 5:11).

"Since we have been made right in God's sight by faith in His promises, we can have real peace with Him because of what Jesus Christ our Lord had done for us" (Romans 5:1).

"Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God.
Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love" (1 John 4:7,8).

"You too, be patient and stand firm, because the LORD'S coming is near" (James 5:7,8).