From: Jeanne Kaligis

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall
be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The
mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. (Isaiah 9:6)

"The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever"
(Isaiah 40:8).

"Fear of man is a dangerous trap, but to trust in God means safety" (Proverbs
29:25).

"Delight yourself in the Lord: And He will give you the desires of your heart"
(Psalm 37:4).

"Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away"
(Isaiah 51:11)

"Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear"
(Isaiah 65:24).
".sebelum mereka memanggil, Aku sudah menjawabnya; ketika mereka sedang
berbicara, Aku sudah mendengarkannya"

"I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether
well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything
through Him who gives me strength" (Philippians 4:12,13).

"Godly men are growing a tree that bears life -- giving fruit, and all who win
souls are wise" (Proverbs 11:30).

"Thank the Lord for all the glorious things He does; proclaim them to the
nations. Sing His praises and tell everyone about His miracles" (Psalm 105:1,2).

"Reverence for God gives a man deep strength; his children have a place of
refuge and security" (Proverbs 14:26).

"You belong to God and have already won your fight with those who are against
Christ, because there is someone in your hearts who is stronger than any evil
teacher in this wicked world" (1 John 4:4).

"Do you want to be truly rich? You already are if you are happy and good. After
all, we didn't bring any money with us when we came into the world, and we
can't carry away a single penny when we die" (1 Timothy 6:6,7).

"His presence within us is God's guarantee that He really will give us all that
He promised; and the Spirit's seal upon us means that God has already purchased
us and that He guarantees to bring us to Himself" (Ephesians 1:14).

"Patience develops strength of character in us and helps us trust God more each
time we use it until finally our hope and faith are strong and steady" (Romans
5:4).

"Your word, 0 LORD, is eternal; it stands firm in the heavens. Your
faithfulness continues through all generations" (Psalm 119:89).

"Consider the lilies of the field how they grow; they toil not, neither do they
spin; And yet I say unto you, that even Solomon in all his glory was not
arrayed like one of these" (Matthew 6:28-29).

"The salvation of the righteous comes from the Lord; he is their stronghold in
time of trouble" (Psalm 37:39).

"The kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of
righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit" (Romans 14:17).

"Love does no wrong to anyone. That's why it fully satisfies all of God's
requirements.
It is the only law you need" (Romans 13:10).

Kasih tidak berbuat jahat terhadap sesama manusia, karena itu kasih adalah
kegenapan hukum Taurat.

"He will teach the ways that are right and best to those who humbly turn to Him"
(Psalm 25:9).

Said God Almighty: I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you
prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for.
(Jeremiah 29:11)

"I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy" (Luke 10:19).

"Stay away from the love of money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has
said, 'I will never, never fail you nor forsake you" (Hebrews 13:5).

[Said God Almighty]
"Is there anything too hard for Me?" (Jeremiah 32:27).

"We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who
have been called according to His purpose" (Romans 8:28).

"How gracious He will be when you cry for help! As soon as He hears, He will
answer you"
(Isaiah 30:19)

"He only is my rock and my salvation: He is my defense; I shall not be moved"
(Psalms 62:6).

"I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in
safety"
(Psalm 4:8).

"As God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with
compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.  Bear with each other
and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another.  Forgive as
the LORD forgave you"
(Colossians 3: 12,13).

"You have been given fullness in Christ, who is the head over every power and
authority"
(Colossians 2:10).

"They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up
with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and
not faint" (Isaiah 40:30,31).

"The eyes of the Lord are intently watching all who live good lives, and He
gives attention when they cry to Him" (Psalm 34:15).

"His JOY is in those who reverence Him, those who expect Him to be loving and
kind" (Psalm 147:11).

"I have given you the power to trample on snakes and scorpions and to defeat
the power of your enemy Satan. Nothing can harm you." Luke 10:19

"The Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him, to the one who seeks Him"
Lamentations 3: 25

"Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you"  Matthew 5:44

Kirim email ke