Hi,

> Okay, I seem to have the unique need for a hot deploy of the class
> files.
> So I will change my 'deploy' target to use another property, and
> follow your
> suggestions below for the install target.

I guess you copy your webapp into tomcats "webapps/jetspeed"
directory or similar.  Then tomcat auto-creates a context for it....

> Although I really don't understand what you are doing, copying
> files to
> bin/webapp.

Whereas I like to give myself more work to do ... and create a
context for jetspeed in tomcat, which then points at my jetspeed
workarea.

I get the same hot deploy on classes etc, but all the jetspeed files
are in one area...

Chris

=====
Need somewhere to Live in London? - Then go to http://freeflats.com