First, tell you that I'm not dead, just overwhelmed and trying to catch
up with mail (and the large amount of conflicting commits that I'm
getting lately :-)

I'm still working on the security stuff, and I've noticed a problem:

The classes for security appear in two (really four) different places,
namely

org.apache.jetspeed.om.profile[.psml]
and
org.apache.jetspeed.om.registry[.base]

I need to unify Security and Psml/BaseSecurity and Role and
Psml/BaseRole, so that they can be handled in the same way throughout
Jetspeed. This is crucial for the Decorator/Proxy/Wrapper for
PortletSets, which should include the constraints to enable dynamic
checking.

I'm asking your permission for doing this. I thought about package
org.apache.jetspeed.om.security.markup for both the interfaces and the
base implementations, but I'm open to other names.

What do you think?

A possible alternative, that simplifies less the Object Model, is to
keep using the current one and store turbine ACL instead, but it couples
Jetspeed more with Turbine.

I don't think that distinguishing Psml mappings from Registry mappings
WRT security makes a lot of sense.