Hi,

> > In an effort to clean-up the state of the CVS repository
> > before the next
> > release, I'd propose
> > to start a clean-up effort of the tree.

+1

> I've been meaning to do this for a while now.
> There are lots of empty directories.
> From what I understand, we must delete these directories directly
> from
> Apache's file system.

It should (?) be ok to leave these - there is an option purge empty
directories on cvs update...

> > - remove them completely from the CVS tree.

+1, they will still be in CVS if someone wants to get it back
(although I never did manage to get old versions through CVS...)

As for JSP - do we really need index.jsp - I keep telling people our
project doesn't use JSP - and then remember we do...   ;-)

Chris

=====