Very cool. Let me know if you need any help and what is needed, I have a few spare cycles in the next few months.

-tk

At 01:39 PM 10/29/2003 +0000, Mete Kural wrote:
>Agreed. Just to point that a specialized MVC framework like this one
>can be kept as a subproject of jetspeed2, specially if we have portlet
>applications depending heavily on it that will be ported from jetspeed
>1.

God willing in the near future Struts 2.0 will be a framework for portlet (JSR-168) application development and applications based on it should be portable on any JSR-168 container. You can follow the pluto-dev and struts-dev lists for discussions on making Struts 2.0 a portlet framework.