Scott T Weaver wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: David Sean Taylor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 10:55 PM
To: Jetspeed Developers List
Subject: Re: J2/Fusion synchronisation and release plan (Was: Re: Struts-
Bridge & Fusion - David/Ate/others- Pls comment)

Ate Douma wrote:

- If all works out well, I'll propose to do a J2-M2 release as well as a
 Fusion 1.6 release next weekend (!) as I can dedicate most of my time
that
 weekend doing the release.
 I haven't done a release before though, so getting at least some help
from
 someone from the team with previous experience will be important I

think.

Next weekend? Do you mean the weekend of April 2-3?
April 2-3 is perfect for me, as my family is out of town that weekend
and Im free to work on the release with you.

Ill offer my services as well seeing I have been pretty much MIA in regards
to the project as of late and feel pretty bad about that.
Great! With both David's and your help, nothing can go wrong anymore, is it? ;-)