Ate Douma wrote:
Scott T Weaver wrote:
I would like to propose moving to the latest (RC3) of Pluto as it addresses
the problem of corrupted multi-byte character sets as described by Shinsuke
in this issue: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-200.

I'm +1 for moving to the latest Pluto (after some testing) but I don't like
it to be called RC3 as that will be up to the Pluto team.
If they decide to release a different *official* RC3 sometime later we end up
with a naming conflict.

Maybe we should call it RC2-J2-PATCHED or even just RC2-PATCHED as we have done
before with other dependencies and upload it to bluesunrise/maven only.

+1, send me a jar and i'll upload it

-- David Sean Taylor Bluesunrise Software [EMAIL PROTECTED] [office] +01 707 773-4646 [mobile] +01 707 529 9194