Hello,

I'm using Jetspeed 1.5 with the Maven-plugin. I used the admin portlet to add a new user. Now I don't know where the information for the new user is stored (I thought in the psml-directory; so I copied it into the src/webapp/WEB-INF - directory of my application). After I did a 'maven clean', followed by a 'maven jetspeed:deploy' the new user is gone again (I can't login as the new user and the new user isn't shown in the admin-portlet anymore). So which files do I have to save before 'maven clean'?

Thanks a lot,
Sven.