Frank,

I have heard there were some issues that cropped up right around the M2 release regarding titles. How are you defining them? In portlet.xml?

Randy

Frank Villarreal wrote:

To all:

Is it just me, or did the portlet title functionality get bugged out between
release M1 and M2?  I upgraded my installation of J2 and now all my portlet
titles have vanished ... they display empty strings ?!?  Of course perhaps I
screwed something up during my upgrade process.  Just curious if anyone else
out there is experiencing the same issue.

- Frank