Frank,

I am not looking at the J2 source at the moment, so the comments below may be a slight bit off... they are close in any case :)

Frank Villarreal wrote:

Here's another question(s):

what do the following rule criterion request types signify?

1) navigation

generalized profile type used to navigate to a specified path while profiling, typically used to profile on multiple attributes at once, (i.e. role and group)

2) group.user.role

profile one of user, role, or group, (user is almost always defined and normally is chosen).

3) path.session

appends the request path to the profiling path

4) request.session

appends the request path or request parameter path

Thanks,

Frank