Thanks Randy.

On my own, I tweaked the "RoleFallbackProfilingRule" and got it to work in
conjunction with a media-type.  Regarding the host headers ... I think
you're right ... it would be super cool if there were a profiling criterion
that keyed off of the request's server name.  This would allow for
multiple-public "subsites" based on the requestor's incoming url.  I guess
I'll try to implement something along these lines and tie the rule
specifically to the "guest" user.  That would get my desired effect I
believe.

Thanks again.

- Frank