Fabrice Dewasmes wrote:
Hi,

Another question : when using velocity, URIs are rendered using $jslink variable. In fact This URI is rendered by the toString Method of a DynamicURI object coming from Turbine. But this gives absolute URI and not relative ones.

For me this is problematic especially when you sit behind a reverse proxy as this is our case, or even when you have custering problematics in mind.

Is there a simple way to change this behaviour or do I have to rewrite DynamicURI class and simply replace it within turbine jar ? (kind of brute force patch isn't it ;) ?)

$jslink works fine behind a proxy
configure your jvm to use the proxy

--
David Sean Taylor