> Unfortunately this is wrong. The toString method called is the DynamicURI
> object
> one not the link object one. So what I did is very special and wanted to have
> your point of view.

I finally found a quite elegant solution which is :

override JetspeedProfilerService and its method makeDynamicURI()
override getRoot method from BaseJetspeedLink
make both these classes use my RelativeURI class which extends DynamicURI and
overrides everything to delegate to super class and overrides the toString
method to get rid of server name, port and scheme....

But the very best way to do this would have been a patch to turbine in order to
have the DynamicURI beeing abstract and have a concrete implementation
configurable.... This would allow to have an abstract generateURI method which
everyone could implement to have its own behaviour...

Cheers,

Fabrice