Hello,

I'm currently trying to change the background color of my portal from white (#FFFFFF) to grey (#F5F5F5). I changed the 'default.css' to the following:

"BODY {font-family: "Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif"; font-size: 9pt; color: #222432; background: #F5F5F5; margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px; padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px}"

But the background color is still white (in the source code it still says <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF"). I already tried all other parameters in the 'default.css' and 'skin.css' that seemed promissing to me, but nothing worked.

Does anybody know where I have to change that parameter?

Thanks a lot,
Sven.