Hi,

Are the javadocs in the proposal directory for the new Portlet API
out of synch with the actual API. Looking at the docs I downloaded
with the portlet_api branch at least Portlet.java is not the same.
Instead of the beginSession(PortletSession) and
endSession(PortletSession)
methods in the docs the java file has login(PortletRequest) and
logout(PortletRequest). I can just regenerate the docs myself so it's
not that big of a deal, just curious as to what the end implementation
is
going to be, the one in the docs or the current one that's there. Also
does anyone know if this is the only file out of synch with the docs or
have more of them been changed.

Thanks
Rob Dingwell
begin:vcard