Hi,

--- "Weaver, Scott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Try the
> > http://localhost/jetspeed/index.jsp#Login
> > or better yet,
> > http://localhost/jetspeed
>
> No dice, same error.
>
> > You probably loaded up the html into the WAP browser instead of
> the WML.
>
> Maybe I'm ignorant, but shouldn't Jetspeed send back WML if it is
> being accessed via a WAP-device?  Am I missing something simple
> here?

The critical point is recognising the device as being WAP-enabled...

Jetspeed currently looks at the User-Agent header and in the
CapabilityMap code somewhere guesses whether its a WAP-enabled -
you'll see things like startswith Nokia or Ericsson in the code...

So - if the Klondike WAP browser sends a user agent that Jetspeed
does not recognise, you will get HTML returned...

Can you choose the User-Agent name to send with that browser?

HTH,
Chris

=====