I modified these 2 arrays in the ClientCapabilityMap by adding "Klondike" to them:

   private static final String[] WAP_DEVICES_STARTS =
    {
        "UP.",
        "Nokia",
        "Wapalizer",
        "WAP",
        "Erics",
        "SonyE",
        "Klondike"
    };

    private static final String[] WAP_DEVICES_CONTAINS =
    {
        "UP.Browser",
        "WAP",
        "WML",
        "Wap",
        "wml",
        "Klondike"
    };

Before you can do this, you will need to figure out what the value of the User Agent
string is.  The way I did it was to add a debug statement to the
parseUserAgent() method in ClientCapabilityMap:

private void parseUserAgent() {
  String useragent = getAgent();
  StringTokenizer st = new StringTokenizer( useragent, "/; ()" );
  Log.debug("Client Capabillity Map found user agent "+useragent+"\"");

After you know what the user agent is, you can add it to the arrays.

WAP_DEVICES_STARTS should be the first part of the user agent that is unique.

WAP_DEVICES_CONTAINS any unique string contained within the user agent that can
identify it.

I think supplying either one will work.  I did both just to be safe.

hth,
Scott