Hi David,

  We manually modified and ran the scripts, but Jetspeed had problems
interacting with DB/2 even after the DB was setup.  Our location would
be VERY interested in getting DB/2 support back up to speed...  (no pun
intended)

Thanks,
Woody

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 09/26/02 06:19AM >>>
Sorry about the DB2 scripts.
I tested on Hypersonic, MySQL and Oracle.
Do you know if DB2 has a free database download that I can test on?
I think I could get it fixed fairly quickly...

BBCi at http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.

signify your consent to this.