Hi, all,

I am trying to display Jetspeed in Chinese.  Does anyone do the Chinese
translation for JetspeedLocalization.properties ?  Such as
JetspeedLocalization_zh.properties file ?

On the other hand, to display Chinese characters in Jetspeed, it needs
UTF-8 encoding.  I have checked Jepspeed already using UTF-8 (using
runData.getCharset).  Does it means I don't need to change the encoding
in JetspeedResources.properties and conf/TurbineResources.properties ?

Any previous experience is welcome.  Thanks.

Best Regards,
Shirley