Im in the process of upgrading Jars in Jetspeed, Turbine and Torque
specifically, think Im getting pretty close now.

I think we should drop soap.jar, and include the latest version of Axis.
I don't think that soap.jar is used in any portlets, since the
StockQuotePortlet does its own Soap.

Im at xerces-2.0.2.jar and xalan-2.3.1.jar

If you could document how to include Axis in the Jetspeed distributable, I'd
be glad to commit the changes