Have you activated the portlet cache ? If so, can you try to desactivate the
cache and
check if you still have this issue ?

What you describe may be a bug in portlet cache left other from the days
when portlet did
not have any unique ID and the cache was using the parameter list/values to
identify
the instances...

If this is indeed the issue, it should be pretty easy to fix.