Thanks too for help. I'd like another advice while I'm in development.

Should my portlets inherit from AbstractPortletInstance now ? Is it better
for performance / stability ?

Why is there still two kinds of AbstractPortlet ? I don't really get it...
Is it only for backward compatibility ?

Aurelien.