Greetings,
I can't find the following java files in from the source in release 1.4b1 of jetspeed. Where are these? If these are not part of the source, what jar file or class directory do these file reside in?

org.apache.jetspeed.om.dbpsml.JetspeedUserProfile
org.apache.jetspeed.om.dbpsml.JetspeedRoleProfile
org.apache.jetspeed.om.dbpsml.JetspeedGroupProfile
org.apache.jetspeed.om.dbpsml.BaseJetspeedGroupProfilePeer
org.apache.jetspeed.om.dbpsml.BaseJetspeedUserProfilePeer
org.apache.jetspeed.om.dbpsml.BaseJetspeedRoleProfilePeer

There may be a few more file -- JBuilder stops compiling after 100 errors.
Thanks!

James Moliere
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This passage was recited before every little league game I played while growing up.

I trust in God
I love my country
and will respect it's laws
I will play fair