Hi all,

i try to develop an portlet which is usable like the windows explorer. For
that i create an AbstractPortlet and using the ECS to define the layout. The
problem i have is, that i am forced to use actions on the Elements (the
folder images).

To realize that actions i can't use real JAVA-Actions like the MouseListener
because they are ignored by the Turbine-Engine. Now i have tried to use
JAVA-Skript elements like onMouseOver to realize some actions. My idea is to
force jetspeed by this action to refresh the page, analyses the parameters
and repaint the table by using the parameters.

The refresh works, but only my portlet is not refreshed and i got the
following exception message where my portlet is:

org.apache.turbine.util.TurbineException: Error rendering Velocity template:
/controls/html/jetspeed.vm: Invocation of method 'getContent' in class
org.apache.jetspeed.portal.security.portlets.CacheableStatefulPortletWrapper
threw exception class java.util.NoSuchElementException : null

Where is my failure? Knows anybody a solution or a better way to realize
actions (perhaps execute real java actions)? In every action i must read out
some parameters and repaint the explorer-Portlet by checking these params...

Thanks in advance
Christian