Hi David,
If you or any other person can point me to the site for version 1.4b2. I
have currently 1.4b1 version.
Do I have to get from CVS checkout and build it...
Or is there some release version?

Thanks

|Research Assistant                     |
|Building 10                            |
|Room 4405                              |
|Faculty of Information Technology      |
|Department of Computer Systems         |
|University of Technology Sydney        |
|Phone: 9514 4513                       |
|Mobile : 0413 607172                   |