From: "Steve" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "jetspeed" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 3:34 PM
Subject: Trying to use the tutorial

I would like to try the tutorial on the bluesunrise site. These
instructions are so complete,
that I feel like an idiot for having to ask this question. I have also
been able to download
jetspeed from cvs and deploy it on tomcat many times in the past.

- I have created a folder called C:\developer\jetspeed-tutorial\
- I have downloaded and extracted the jportal.jar into
C:\developer\jetspeed-tutorial\jportal
- I have downloaded the jetspeed-1.4-b2-src.zip into the
.../jetspeed-tutorial/ folder
    so I now have
C:\developer\jetspeed-tutorial\jetspeed-1.4-b2\[bin,WEB-INF etc...]
- I have previously installed ant 1.4.1 (in C:\Developer\ant\)
- I have installed the latest Tomcat 4.1.12 (in C:\Tomcat4.1)

<snip>