Always nice to meet you guys.
I'll do my best to be there.

JC.Drouet

Luta, Raphael (VUN) wrote:

Given the number of French people active on this list, I'd like to know
if there's any interest out there to set up a meeting somewhere in Paris
so that everybody can meet around a drink and share experiences around
Jetspeed (and other Apache/OSS tools).

If there's enough interest, I can try to organize such a meeting in
January.

--
Raphaël Luta - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/