De : Christophe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

> Good Idea - Raphael -  but I'm living in Belgium :-(((

Paris is only 1h30 away from Brussels by train ;)

> Anyway, it is a good initiative.
> Why not to make a small site for this user group in order to
> write some
> white papers/doc in french and to have a forum also in
> french. It should be
> possible on sourceforge. We can start by a translation of the
> current doc
> and tutorial and some french compagnies who are using
> Jetspeed for their
> business application.

The key idea behind this group would be to enable face-to-face meetings
and create a network of French/Western Europe users-integrators-developers
to help tackle the needs of everybody.

What I would *not* like to create is a French-speaking only online community
that would not be completely integrated into the current Jetspeed community.
We don't have yet a big enough crowd to create separate online communities
around the same topic.

However, that does not mean that we can't have French white papers on the
Jetspeed website, it's just a matter of finding a volunteer for the
translation... (hint: not me ;)