I have an "Unknown exception java.lang.NullPointerException". I am using a
simple HTML portlet, defined as follows in my XREG file:

    <portlet-entry name="OpenCmsPortlet" hidden="false" type="ref"
        parent="HTML" application="false">
            <title>OpenCms</title>

<classname>org.apache.jetspeed.portal.portlets.FileServerPortlet</classname>
        <url
cachedOnURL="true">http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/system/login</url>
    </portlet-entry>

Right now, I don't know how I am going to integrate OpenCMS with Jetspeed.
Actually, I don't even know if I am going to integrate them together. I am
just trying to find a tool that would allow me to do what I want.

Our aim here is to create a collaborative Intranet portal, where different
people would give inputs. For instance, they would post articles from a
portlet located on their pages (after logging in), and the articles would be
displayed on the anon page, in a portlet similar to JetspeedContentPortlet.
Plus, I would like all these articles to be stored in a database or fle
system.

I know that this requirement is pretty out of Jetspeed's scope as it deals
with content management, but if someone could provide me with ideas or any
help, I would be very thankful.

Thanx a lot in advance.
Ced