Lucky guy! Write a book about it and share your knowledge - struts books
we have enough!
BTW, since your mail ends with apache.org - how much and how long are you
involved in
jetspeed / turbine? I am since 4 days and don` t think jetspeed is one of
the
"vanilla" frameworks to understand in a few days.

"Andrew C. Oliver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
29.01.2003 14:33
Please respond to "Jetspeed Users List"