Hi there,

I'm kinda new to jetspeed and was wondering if there is a simple way to
distribute binary files like pdfs (e.g. financial reports) in a secure
way. I was thinking about converting the reports into html and use the
HTML portlet (placing the html under web-inf), but we need the pdfs too.

In addition, in the long run we probably would like to try to integrate
with slide - does anyone have experience with this? Is there any
documentation available about this at all?

Cheers,

Stefan