remove the <input type="hidden" name="action"> from your form. The tutorial
is outdated.

greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Marco Fabbri [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: lundi 22 septembre 2003 14:31
To: Jetspeed Users List
Subject: Re: Link to a JSP page on a JSPPortlet

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christophe Lombart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jetspeed Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2003 10:08 PM

> Marco Fabbri wrote:
> >Can you send me a jsp action example to use the setTemplate?
> >
> See in the portlet demos, You can expect to find plenty of examples.
> in the action methods : setTemplate(rundata, "...jsp ref...") - more
> info in the javadoc

I've searched setTemplate on the jetspeed src and I haven't found many
examples to do it with JSP....

And I try in this way; on the JSP I placed a button (as reported on the
Jetspeed tutorial)

<form method="post" action="<jetspeed:dynamicUri/>">
 <input type="hidden" name="js_peid" value="<%=jspeid%>">
 <input type="hidden" name="action" value="portlets.DominoViewSSO"/>
 <input type="submit" name="eventSubmit_goDetails" value="Save"/>
</form>

and in the DominoViewSSO I typed simply:

public void goDetails(RunData data, Portlet portlet)
    {
        setTemplate(data, "Contact.jsp");
    }

But when I push the button "Save", the page is just reloaded and I see
always the same jsp not Contact.jsp

Can you help me again?

Thanks a lot

Marco Fabbri