From: "Gregory Joseph" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jetspeed Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 4:03 PM
Subject: RE: Link to a JSP page on a JSPPortlet

Ha, this is also something I ran into.
Your method HAS to be called doXxxx
(Only 1 capital letter in the Xxxxx)
(so rename goDetails into doDetails - and if i'm not mistaken, you don't
even
need to modify your link of form - gosh...)

Check the formatString method of the ActionEvent class in Turbine's source,
that's where this happens.

What I'm regretting here, is that not only jetspeed/turbine silently
modifies
the method name i want to call, but also doesn't give a single sign of
warning when the method could not be found :/
Maybe I'll submit a patch for this (to at least get some logging of the
error)

greg