Best place to look for is the Jportal tutorial. That was where i got my help.

Also when you say view the application: do you mean that you want to have it point to
your custom home page?

You can always type in http://localhost:8080/<Your _portalName>/portal to view your
portal application. Again i would highly recommend going thru the tutorial.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 12/24/03 11:02AM >>>
Hi there,

I am a new user of Jetspeed. I have an existing JSP application hosted in Tomcat,
which I want to add as a portlet or view as an portlet in jetspeed.

This application has directory structure parallel to jetspeed, is there a way this
application can be viewed in a portlet by either relative URL or virtual directory?
What are the configuration steps for it?

Thanks,
Vijay