Does anyone have any good source of information regarding the performance of a fully
deployed Jetspeed 1.4 configuration.  My management has been asking for "numbers".  I
am looking for:

1) How many users can Jetspeed 1.4 handle.
2) Performance differences between Windows and UNIX boxes
3) Performance differences between Tomcat and other app servers.

We are currently planning to deploy on Windows 2000 boxes and our users may top 5000.
Possible usage at any one moment may be in the hundreds.

1) How much physical memory should our machines have?
2) Best load balanced configuration? Current plans are 2 boxes + 1 box for database.
3) Best database?  Currently set up with mySQL.

Any comments are appreciated.

Michael Dalton

Michael.D.Dalton @ [NO SPAM] nasa.gov
Internet Business Manager