See below for comments

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shailesh Modi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Jetspeed Users List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 10:21 AM
Subject: RE: Compile errors :Building jetspeed examples

> Hi,
>  I have changed the settings to original.
>
> When I try to build the tutorial jportal, the BaseCoffees and
> BaseCoffeesPeer classes are not found.  Is there a step missing in
> the install instructions?

The BaseCoffees and BaseCoffeesPeer classes are generated by torque in the
om: step of the ant build process, see below

>  Pls see errors below
>
> Thanks a lot

> D:\Jetspeed\jportal>ant war
> Buildfile: build.xml
>
> prepare:
> check_om:
> om:

This is where you're Object Model classes should be generated by torque.
since nothing happens here, it must 'think' the are up to date...

> check_for_jetspeed_jar:
> jar_prepare_error:
> compile:
>     [javac] Compiling 16 source files to
> D:\Jetspeed\jportal\bin\WEB-INF\classes
>     [javac]
> D:\Jetspeed\jportal\src\java\com\bluesunrise\jportal\om\Coffees.java:17:
> cannot
>  resolve symbol
>     [javac] symbol  : class BaseCoffees
>     [javac] location: package om
>     [javac]     extends com.bluesunrise.jportal.om.BaseCoffees
>     [javac]                                       ^
>     [javac]

The look to me to be caused by a wrong classpath...
Can you do something with this?

-Stijn