From: Daniel Farinha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 08 May 2004 04:53
To: 'Jetspeed Users List'
Subject: RE: jetspeed-1.5 build problems

[...]
I'll try downloading the binary dist and comparing the war files.

Regards

Daniel

-----Original Message----- From: Henry S. Isidro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 08 May 2004 04:16 To: Jetspeed Users List Subject: Re: jetspeed-1.5 build problems

i've checked the jetspeed.war that I created and there are NO contents in
the class file but jetspeed runs under tomcat...note that the exploded
webapp also has no classes they're all in the lib

--
Henry S. Isidro
Software Engineer

check maven.xml, under the element <preGoal name="war:war">, it should have this fragment

<fileset dir="${maven.build.dir}">
<include name="${maven.final.name}.jar"/>
</fileset>
</copy>

--
Henry S. Isidro