When using the XSLPortlet, is it possible to import/include another XSL
document with a relative file reference?  I have two XSL documents in my
WEB-INF/xsl directory (alongside the RSS XSL documents,) one of which
includes the other with the <xsl:import> element.  The only way I can get
the import to work correctly is to fully qualify the file name of the
included XSL document.

Example, the following entries don't work for me:
<xsl:import href="junit.xsl"/>
<xsl:import href="xsl/junit.xsl"/>
<xsl:import href="/xsl/junit.xsl"/>
<xsl:import href="/WEB-INF/xsl/junit.xsl"/>

The following works fine:
<xsl:import
href="c:\jakarta-tomcat-5.0.19\webapps\js\WEB-INF\xsl\junit.xsl"/>

Thanks,

Eric Olson