4

-----Original Message-----
From: Robin Antony [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2004 8:12 AM
To: Sachdeva, Khemchand; Jetspeed Users List
Cc: Stijn de Witt
Subject: Re: Same portlet showing multiple times in the Pane/Tab

Hi Khem,
I don't know if there is a better way to do it. But I can suggest a
solution. The portlet configuration of every user is stored in the psml file
structure
inside jetspeed. When the user is adding portlets You check his psml file
and don't show him the portlets that are already in his psml file or disable
him from
selecting them. If I am reading correctly is this what you want to achieve?
Regards,
Robin Antony
OpenSI.Net
www.opensi.net