Hello,

I am a student and I am involved with the following task:

I have to evaluate, how to add new Content to Jetspeed-2. I have some questions about
that?

1.) Is there a difference between JCMS and the Content Server Module?
2.) If there is a difference, where can I download JCMS?
3.) There are two examples in the Content Server Folder (red and blue). I have to
write Source Code how to add other contents like normal text to the Content Server.
Are there a tutorial or any other samples available somewhere?
4.) I have to show my results, so i plan to install a jetspeed 2 Environment.
According to my knowledge I have to install Tomcat 5 and Jetspeed 2.0. Please give me
some hints  if other components have to be installed as well.

Thank you for your help.
Yours
Joerg