Hi all
I have been using the TurbineScheduler in jetspeed 1.5 without any problems. But when I upgraded to Jetspeed 1.6 I get the following exception after of Tomcat restart:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.torque.om.BaseObject.setPrimaryKey(I)V

The result is, that Tomcat hangs and never responds. If I delete all entries in the TURBINE_SCHEDULED_JOB table and reboot Tomcat everything works fine.

But I would really like to keep all my scheduled job after a reboot.

Please advice. Any suggestions is welcome.
Best regards Henrik