Hi Elisabeth,

There is currently no binaries available for download for J2 so you will need check it out from CVS. You can expect a milestone release of J2 with binary distributions and a prepackaged portal with tomcat mid-november.

Regards,

Elisabeth VanSchaardenburg wrote:

Could somebody please tell me where I can find Jetspeed 2 for download?
I don't see any links from the Jetspeed 2 page. All I can find is
Jetspeed 1.5.

I'm probably missing something very obvious.  Thanks for the help.

Elisabeth

--
"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people."
 - Admiral Hyman Rickover

*           Scott T. Weaver               *
*         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>             *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>        *
*   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal     *
*     Apache Pluto Portlet Container      *
* OpenEdit, Website Content Management *
*     <http://www.openedit.org>           *