----- Original Message ----- From: "David Sean Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jetspeed Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2004 4:17 AM
Subject: Re: JSR168 portlet problem on jetspeed1

Ryan Adorable wrote:

Hi,

   I have encountered another problems,

- after invoking processAction method, the render method is called twice.
- the portlet-mode defined in portlet.xml seems to be, not used. Because I only defined VIEW and EDIT, but still HELP is available(the help icon still appear).

That sounds like an old version of Fusion. What CVS tag are you working from?

We are using 1.6-rc2. Is there any tagged version that we could use with a fix for this problems?

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software