Youssef Mohammed wrote:
I think it has nothing to do with the portlets since the only changes
he (Dan) made was the number of users.
I suggest to do some profiling (both IBM and Oracle stuff can help )
to the jetspped instance to see what is going on.
I used to work on J1 last year and I did found some scalability issues on it. I donno if they still exist on not.

If our resident performance expert doesn't mind, could I also recommend trying the delay rendering feature, which allows for J1 to render portlets in parallel.
By default, J1 will render portlet sequentially, meaning that portlet 2 doesnt start rendering until portet 1 completes and so on.

-- David Sean Taylor Bluesunrise Software [EMAIL PROTECTED] [office] +01 707 773 4646 [mobile] +01 707 529 9194